[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Contacting a moderator.

Contacting a moderator.

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Contacting a moderator.

Postby Julie. » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi i wanted to message a mod about something but it won't allow me too. Is there a reason for this please.

Hope your all enjoying this weather (which is making me ill) sorry.

Hugs to all xx
Julie.
UKFM Member

Re: Contacting a moderator.

Postby Julie. » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Oh also can't click on anyone's name to send a PM either.

Havent been on here for a while so any advice and help much appreciated. x
Julie.
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Julie I'm not at home at the moment to help you with a full answer as I haven't got PC access, only phone access with not much battery left. I'll get back to you when I'm back home and try to help you with things.

Sent from a pinkified FluppyFone!!!

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 pm

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13769&hilit=+moderator
This topic was on a similar subject to what you're asking about Julie, so hopefully it will help explain some things.

To send a pm to someone, there is a pm button under each members screen name when they reply to posts.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Julie. » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks for getting back to me.
There is no PM under anyones name on here and it won't let me click on anyones name at all as it stays in black writing if i am making sense.

Sorry going to bed as tired now.
Night x
Julie.
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Its OK Julie I'll ask the site administrator to check if there is anything wrong with your login, we'll get back to you as soon as possible :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lolabolla » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:36 am

This also applies to me too Mods.

Would you check mine out too

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby Julie. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 am

Hi would someone kindly PM me to see if they can me. Dont know whats happened Thanks xx
Julie.
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Have done Julie let me know if you get it lola will ask for yours to be checked too but have sent you a message please let me know if you get it
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi could both of you go into your user control panel (found on the left hand side of the page under board index) select the board preferences tab and set the following back to their default settings please, let me know if this doesnt work :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Users can contact me by e-mail: set to Yes
Pop up window on new private message: set to No
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Julie. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Ok thanks Denys for doing that. Yes got your PM ok. Will go into contro panel and sort it out and let you know. Take care x
Julie.
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Just let any of us know if you have any further problems :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Julie. » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi denys,
Sorry taken a while to get back to you been poorly.

I have done as you asked and sorry there is no difference. I stil cannot click on anyones name as its in black and not blue.

Rather confused by all this so will leave things for now as my heads banging.
Julie x
Julie.
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics