[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Thanks

Thanks

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Thanks

Postby CHIPBONE » Mon May 05, 2008 1:02 am

I'd just like to say thanks for all the positive messages on my last post titled "read me". So here is a quick rundown on the last week.

Went for my first visit to the Rheumatologist and it went just as expected - badly. He basically told me to get out and get a life and get some exercise. I immediately knew he was not going to listen to anything I had to say, and so decided not to waste too much time with him. What did annoy me was the fact that for a month previous to this appointment, I had been keeping a daily log of symptoms, aches and pains, etc, but he was not interested and told me to put "my little book away". Anyway, I left there, completely deflated, and decided to do as I was told and take some exercise, a nice walk in fact. Wrong move, as I suffered for the rest of the day and night, day and night.

So I went back to my GP the following day, had a moan, and she was great. Despite what the Rheumy had said, she still believes that I have Fibro, and she believes this because she has recently dealt with two other patients, and both have been diagnosed with Fibro. My GP has made an appointment for me to see another doctor, just so she can rule out ME, but it looks like confirmation is just around the corner.

Thanks again, and chin-up everyone :D
CHIPBONE
UKFM Newbie

Postby luuluu » Mon May 05, 2008 9:10 am

Hi Chipbone

I'm sorry you had to have such a bad time with the rheumatologist, It makes me so mad how we all seem to have to struggle to get a diagnosis for this condition.

I hope the next doctor you see is more helpful.

take care

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby suep » Mon May 05, 2008 7:25 pm

suep
UKFM Member

visit went bad

Postby princess » Mon May 05, 2008 7:58 pm

princess