[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New set of Wheels !!!!!!!!!!!

New set of Wheels !!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New set of Wheels !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby diane1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:27 am

Well the dreaded day has come , my hubby has bought me a wheelchair. I have refused to use one which has meant we havent been able to go on days out as I cant walk . I only started using a walking stick 12 months ago as it seems that with every aide its another step away from my old life. :cry:

I think i'd better try and loose some weight now or my hubby will be shattered pushing me around. :sleep:

We pick it up today so i'll let you know how we get on. ( next step mobo chair!!!!!).
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Re: New set of Wheels !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Pimp it Diane and make it look like :f1-car: :f1-car:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Brilliant idea Fluppy puffy I hadnt thought of that. Ive "dazzled" my stick as I thought if you have to use one why try to hide it so mine is spotty and bejewelled. The only problem might be if I have to go through passport control they might think im a diamond smuggler!!!!

Any ideas for a pimped up wheely chair !!!!!!! :!: :!: :!:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:48 pm

A very comfy red velvet throne like seat:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Sent from LaaLaaLand by PinkiWinkiFone!!

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby masonsbarms » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:31 pm

hi diane, i hope you get some great days out now you have your wheels,

and agree with fluppy get it pimped.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Mobo chairs pimp up nicely, I got mine from the mobility shop on the estate by me, you know the one!!! not putting the name :lol: :lol: :lol: we still need to meet up for that coffee and cake :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics