[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fed up!

Fed up!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fed up!

Postby kathmoore1 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Sorry, I need to have a moan!
I started my hydrotherapy sessions with hope that it would help my fb. It has made me much worse.
My doc has stopped my tramodol and put me on 25mg of fentlyn. I still really want to take more pain killers coz the patches aren't helping the pain so I'm taking more diazepam to try and stop the pain. I have been really positive in the last 12 months but now am getting really fed up and losing hope.
Sorry for the moan, I just want it to go away :(
kathmoore1
UKFM Member

Re: Fed up!

Postby sweetleaf2 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Sorry you are having a bad time, but you arent alone with this, have a good moan if you want to. Hopefully this will pass and you will be back to your normal positive self soon. Till then, gentle cyber hugs are coming your way

I`m not over the hill I`m still climbing it, thats why I`m so tired all the time
sweetleaf2
UKFM Member

Fed up!

Postby pinky1 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 pm

:hugs:

Don't have much advice, hope this passes for you. I'm waiting to hear about hydrotherapy. In what why do you think it's made you feel worse?
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinky1
UKFM Member

Fed up!

Postby kathmoore1 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi pinky1
Hydro has made have constant flare ups and it's been really upsetting having to be helped out of the pool.
I put a lot of hope into it working, so feel like I've taken a big step back now.
kathmoore1
UKFM Member

Fed up!

Postby kathmoore1 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Thnks sweetleaf
kathmoore1
UKFM Member

Re: Fed up!

Postby isitme » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm

hydro was hard at time but i felt it reallly helped in the long run and helped to improve my stiffnes so my back got a bit loser.

try not to do too many exerciss or stay in too long. even if the others are alot older as i felt don;t be embarrased and have a nice long soak under the hot showers after if you can.

i only did about 6 reps of an exercise and only about 6 exercises so only took me abouut 10 minutes, whilst others stayed in the full 1/2 hour - but the physio there told me not to do too much.

sorry it was not good fo ryour.
isitme
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics