finaly got it

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

finaly got it

Postby bulldog7274 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:47 pm

hi folks just had good news / bad news got back from the hospital today and its been confirmed iv got FM :-D only taken seven years to find ourt whats wrong with me . I know i put a happy smiley face but thats because i can now move forward with my life and when peopole ask i dont need to say i dont know or the doctors dont know, i can now say ive got FM and no its not just a womans disseas men get it aswell. The best thing is ive got a very loving, carering and understanding wife and supportive kids. Also is there any members on here who live in lincoln cos i would like to talk to people and without sounding to sexist i would like to chat with some men as i cant help the feeling that ive let my family down and was wandering how they cope if they had that feeling :(
bulldog7274
UKFM Member

Re: finaly got it

Postby isitme » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:36 am

relief at last hey,

sorry not a bloke but wanted to wish you well on your journey intot the abyss.

up and downs - pain and suffering but at least you will know what you are dealing with now.

take care
isitme
UKFM Member

Postby bulldog7274 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:37 pm

thanks isitme i know im in for a great journey :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: but the two things that will help me and give me hope are family :-D :-D :-D and the likes of people on this here site :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
bulldog7274
UKFM Member

Postby Verohen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 am

Well done! It is true about diagnosis. I was diagnosed some 20 odd years now when Fibro did not have a name, soft tissue rheumatism being one name given. Neither was it recognised. But the relief to find out what was going on and that it was not 'all in my head' was crucial for me to be able to move on in this new chapter of my life. You are in much better place now and your family and friends are there for you,. Take care, and and keep in touch with us on this friendly forum.

Goodnight everybody
VeroHen xx
Verohen
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics