[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - chat topic chatter chat and pix if u can do it ...

chat topic chatter chat and pix if u can do it ...

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby aily » Mon May 19, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi Guys!

Thought I'd (try to) put in my own wee pets whilst that was the topic so, fingers crossed, I'll have my lovely "nephew" Floyd (the chocolate Labrodoodle)..

My gorgeous tortie Chiana...

and my beautiful boy Mango...

Don't have any of my other boy, Jack, on here, but think that's sufficient for now.

Fingers crossed I've followed the instructions properly!! (Thanks Lucy if I have)

x
aily
UKFM Member

Postby aily » Mon May 19, 2008 3:42 pm

They are all soooo cute! I want to steal them all!! ;)
aily
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Mon May 19, 2008 3:57 pm

OK. On the theme of pets, got to add these ones

Dino as a puppy

Dino (cairn) and Bonnie (border)

Jimini (maltese)

Izzy and Tigger (cairns)

Unfortunately though Dino got stolen from the backyard just after we moved house, Bonnie was my dads, although she lived with us for about a year on permanent holiday, but he decided to rehome her, Jimini died aged just 3 mths due to a tumour in his throat, and Izzy turned and attacked my youngest son the day we got the puppies, and so we had to return them as her temperament wasnt very pleasant.
So we've not had much luck with pets over the last few years unfortunately
rae
UKFM Member

Postby suep » Mon May 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Oh Rae, that is sad. You havn't had much luck have you. Im the same with cats, we've had 5 over the years and none of them lived over 6, the last 2 got run over after we moved here so I wont have any more now although I do love them and might have another if we ever move somewhere quieter. We have the 1 dog now, I put her pic in another thread somewhere so I wont repeat it here. Have you given up on dogs now ?
sue
suep
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Mon May 19, 2008 9:31 pm

I would love another dog (or 2!) but with not knowing how this blasted illness can be, and being single with no family support to walk a dog regularly if I couldnt, I dont know whether it would be selfish
rae
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Mon May 19, 2008 11:41 pm

rae
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Tue May 20, 2008 7:17 am

rae
UKFM Member

Postby aily » Tue May 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Oooh, I forgot to post photos of myself as well (concentrated too much on my lovely pets!), and I know how much you'll all want to look at my lovely mug (that's sarcasm by the way), so here goes..

Me as the bridesmaid at my little sister's wedding in January this year..

Me and my lovely mum on my sister's hen night..

And a (bloody awful) photo of me and my favourite "little" Floyd!

Ok, I think that's enough photos from me to last a life time. So anyone else got anything to share?!?!?

:)
aily
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Tue May 20, 2008 5:25 pm

rae
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics