chat topic chatter chat and pix if u can do it ...

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 9:17 am

OK here goes:

These are cat's animals,the tiny dog called tricky woo,rescued her 6 years ago,shes a little devil,will stand off any size dog,how shes lived this long god knows.The otheres are cross belguim sheps,with border collie.aged 2 and 3,same parents,differant litter.

rae
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 9:18 am

Oh and cat - I love them all, but especially the black one - so adorable
rae
UKFM Member

pics

Postby cat123 » Sat May 24, 2008 10:20 am

Thanks rea ,well done.the black dog,bonnie is a nervous dog,she was 13 months old when i got her,that was a year ago,she has settled with shadow her sister,but its took forever to calm her nerves.Shes a very differant dog to when she arrived.Every animal we have are rescue animals.I used to do a bit of work at the cat,pro le.So ive allways had a house full of dogs and cats.Love your jewelery by the way,used to make earrings myself.When the kids were little,i made ethnic earings during the day,took a box in to work,will at least 30 pairs and flogged the lot.used to make a bit of cash every week like this,and i loved making them.Your stuff is beautiful,when we meet up,you will have to bring some! thanks again, cat,ps,can i send some more?
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 10:24 am

Course you can - send anything you want to send across and I'll get them uploaded onto here for you.

Oh and thanks for the compliments about the jewellery - unfortunately working for msyelf I cant take them into work and sell them - I have that websote (new) and I sell on ebay, and also do some local craft fairs. Would like to do more, as I love creating, but cant create too much or else I'd have nowehere to store them all!!
rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 10:58 am

Oh so cute, just looking at animals makes me feel extra :D
Thank you to everyone who has posted the pictures.

Question for rae, do you do custom made jewellery :?:
I know what I want but darned if I can find it or anything like it at a price I can afford, it involves the Reiki kanji and moonstone, (might have amethyst with it too if not too expensive for my purse.)
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to General Topics