[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Merry Christmas From The Mods!!!

Merry Christmas From The Mods!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Attachments
Tatty Christmas.jpeg
Tatty Christmas.jpeg (10.7 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Because I can't spell very well these days!!

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Merry Christmas From The Mods!!!

Postby shazq » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Attachments
santa.jpg
santa.jpg (8.65 KiB) Viewed 3120 times
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Thanks Mods for keeping us on the straight and narrow .
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:14 pm

hi, and all the very best wishes to you all and your familys.

sorry cant do the card thing.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Happy christmas to everyone and have a brilliant new year!!!! :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: A great big thank you to all the mods who are there for all of us no matter what :santchimney1: I feel like i have made so many friends who really understand and care, for this i am so very grateful!!!! Happy christmas everyone!!!! :hohoho1: :xmasdance1: :hohoho1:

Lots of love and gentle hugsssssssssssss :grouphug:
Milly xxx :-D
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:30 pm

For those going through difficult times as well as the pain of FM here is hoping 2013 brings peace and happiness for everyone and their families :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby monica » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Happy Christmas everyone! :snowing1: :happy-new-year-group-1:
monica
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 am

A very merry christmas to you all :xmastree1: :hohoho1: :snowing1: :snowhappy: :santchimney1: :snowman1: :xmaswave1:
hoping 2013 is much better for us all :rudolph: :xmaswave1:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby difly » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:56 am

mery christmas from me to you and wishing you all a happy new year love difly xx
difly
UKFM Member

Postby Maxisback » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Hello all,
I second the sentiments of Millymoodoo, this place is a life line to us. To make friends, to vent, nod in agreement even if you don't post. The understanding and at times the laughter is a godsend.
Love to you all and I wish for a comfortable Christmas for you all.
Max xxx
Maxisback
UKFM Member

Postby vampireangela » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Merry Christmas everyone I hope we can all have a painless Christmas Day just one day please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
vampireangela
UKFM Member

Postby pixiecat » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Merry christmas :hohoho1: to everyone here and thank you :wine: to the mods that help this forum a pleasant place to visit

And a peaceful new year to everyone happy-new-year-1

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby DonnaLily » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Have a wonderful peaceful Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a magical time! And a very happy new year!

Lets hope 2013 is a lucky year for us all xxxxxxxx

DonnaLily
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics