Hello!! Happy new year :-)

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby DonnaLily » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:56 am

Evening ladies and gents!

I feel like I've been a million miles away! How was your Xmas and New Years?

Mine was pretty quiet but amazing to see Lily's face when Santa had been :-D

I've been almost symptom free, pain wise, until my physio woke it all up today! Boo!!

Anyone got resolutions? I've failed mine already, stop smoking...maybe ill alter it to "eat more veg" (I'm a veggiephobe!)

Donna xxx

Ps. 23sleeps til lily and I move to our 2bed flat!! Soooooo excited!! (Im almost 26yrs old....going on 14!) hehe!! xx
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
DonnaLily
UKFM Member

Re: Hello!! Happy new year :-)

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:48 am

:happy-new-year-group-1: to you and Lily , so glad santa found her and she enjoyed her pressies.
Wonder if you were ok over Xmas as there were no outside pressure on you .

Good luck with the new flat sounds as if you are going to be busy get it to suit your style.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby DonnaLily » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 am

I'm so full of ideas for it, don't have the funds but will do it gradually :-)

Had terrible insomnia last night, my brain got out of my head and bounced the walls!

Then at 8.15 this morning, the council electrician appeared to finish work, only I hadn't been told! :-( ZZzzzzzzzx

How was your Xmas?
xxx
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
DonnaLily
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:35 pm

happy-new-year-1 Donna & Lilly Bet Lilly loved opening her pressies on Christmas morning, my first granddaughter is due this month so it will be great watching her this Christmas open her pressies. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby DonnaLily » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Awww! Congratulations!! My daughter is the first grandchild, mum loves being a nanny and dad is literally besotted with her still :-D xx
DonnaLily
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Thanks Donna. :-D She will be my 1st grandchild :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: My parents are also excited as it will be their 1st great granddaughter born in 29yrs :lol: they have all been boys up until now. :lol:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby isitme » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 am

:happy-easter2: don't give up wiht the smoking and treat it as failed, start at day 1 everytime.

i have a driving phobia and when having cbt or psychology stuff they addicts treat as day 1 not fail. as we will all relapse at times.

i haven't driven since the summer but went out again last week as done lots of postive things for my depression and anxiety.

i have even joined facebook, another phobia i had getting in touch with old friends in my new coniditon.

all the best for you adn lily in your new home (i love that name_)(

taek care
isitme
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics