[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - spiritual healing

spiritual healing

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

spiritual healing

Postby princess » Sat May 24, 2008 8:15 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 8:17 pm

Nope but Reiki is sometimes refered to as spiritual healing and I guess it is in some respects lol
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby shadow » Sat May 24, 2008 8:22 pm

My mum did some reiki for me and it helped a bit it was very very relaxing :D I also have been told by a clairyoyant/reiki master that I have a natural gift for healing and my partner always grabs my hand if he is in pain and puts it where it is needed lol I am seriously considering doing my level 1 reiki attunement to try to control it a bit better as my hands sometimes just start to get really really hot and itchy and I know someone in the room is under the weather without asking!
shadow
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Shadow I am a Reiki master and my hands tingle or get warm when someone or an animal is near that is unwell, or when I put them near painful sites on my body. It happens as a reiki reflex I guess would be one way to explain it, Reiki flows without intention sometimes and I would never try to stop it happening, it helps with your intuition.
I think it would be great if you did 1st degree course, you really would benefit a lot hun.
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby shadow » Sat May 24, 2008 8:35 pm

Its just the price of it at the moment, being off work and getting married in August so cant spare the cash to do the attunement, but its something I would really like to do later in the year as it covers self healing, I would also like to take it further to help others too but as I say the cost is prohibitive at the moment as the local masters are all between 150 and 250 quid for the first attunement :roll:
shadow
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat May 24, 2008 8:40 pm

My friend in New York has a friend who is a Shaman Healer! If i had the money i would go over to NY and see her.
I would give anything a go just now, looking into the Spiritualist Church in my nearest town they do healing - for free just a donation.
Last edited by princess on Sat May 24, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 8:41 pm

:shock: By heck they are over charging! The average cost around here is £80 for 1st degree, I really cant see how they can justify charging that much. It could be worth a look on the uk reiki federation web site for master teachers in your area, surely there must be cheaper ones.
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby shadow » Sat May 24, 2008 8:44 pm

My uncle is a reiki master and also does the shamanic healing too but as he lives in glasgow I have not got round to the 600 mile round trip to get it done I might look into flying up for the weekend just to do it after the wedding as last time I went in car I was in agony for days on end afterwards! To think I used to drive this journey myself on a friday to come home on a sunday without batting an eyelid and now even as a passenger its tough :evil:
shadow
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 8:45 pm

I've looked into reiki a few times - purely because of working with gemstones all the time - each one is supposed to mean something differtn
rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 8:49 pm

Indeed they do rae, I have dozens of crystals (I love them) I use them too for healing and use reiki to cleanse them and charge them with reiki too
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 8:51 pm

Well the amount of gemstones I'e got here it would need a lot of charging! But I have to say I do like touching them - they are very calming
rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 8:54 pm

OOOh I am sneaking over to your house then rae :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 8:58 pm

I dont know if you have it or have heard of it rae but this book is fantastic its all about crystals and healing, Love Is in the Earth, A Kaleidoscope of Crystals I think its by melody but I not 100% sure.
I think you would like it.
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 9:04 pm

rae
UKFM Member

Next

Return to General Topics