[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - spiritual healing

spiritual healing

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Flip you put my collection to shame then i bet.
So list and big bags to come with me to visit you :lol:
oh and a sack truck to carry the bags :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 10:48 pm

rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 10:49 pm

I got more chance of getting a sack truck :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 10:52 pm

Ah well - a sack truck will do the job, just not as nice to look at!
rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 10:59 pm

Well we cant have everything in life :lol:

I think I shall have to buy one of those fibro tote bags, they sound brill and could be just the ticket to take to the meetings with housing and such like, a good way to spread the word to housing people ( they bound to ask about the bag so I then have a way to inform them casually :wink: ) and maybe get them to understand the needs of fibo suffers a lot more and adjust housing accordingly
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 11:01 pm

Housing people asking sensible questions?????
Never!
rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 11:03 pm

arh you have a point there I must have been having an extra foggy moment :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 11:05 pm

I thought you must have found the one sensible person in the entire housing dept then, but no - just wishful thinking!
I wont even start on my experience with the hosuing peoplelast week - believe me - they dont have 2 brain cells between them!
rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Yep I know, I am a rep for tenants and trying to get housing to give proper answers is well you know wall, head, bang :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 11:09 pm

ah well, have you come across someone applying for housing benefit who is self employed and has 5 years of accounts and tax calculations, and they ask for proof of every item which makes up every expense in those accounts, and also details of every deposit into the bank account for those accounts?
rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 11:13 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: thankfully no.
by heck thats a jobsworth that has to be asking for those, they never fail to surprise anyone by their stupid wants n rules do they. loopy lot!
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 11:14 pm

loopy lot wasnt quite what I was calling them last week! :lol:
rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 11:16 pm

:lol: I can imagine, it was rather a stronger choice of words :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rae » Sat May 24, 2008 11:17 pm

ah well - guiess someone has to do the job!
rae
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Sat May 24, 2008 11:19 pm

The stress from dealing with all that cant be helping your fibro either, it would be so nice just sometimes to be able to hand over fibro to someone and say there you go, now try and sort all that out and cope with all the symptoms fibro throws at you while your doing it, then stand back and watch them struggle.
Ouchy
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics