[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Good Morning & Good Night ...

Good Morning & Good Night ...

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Ouchy » Tue May 27, 2008 11:12 am

Morning Sez my old chum, I sorry you had yet another bad night and that your not suffering too badly from it today.
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Tue May 27, 2008 11:41 am

I am feeling completely wiped out today (again) I just shuffled out to the kitchen, made a mug of coffee, shoved 2 slices of toast in the toaster,(thought its about time I ate something) now sitting here trying to get the umph in my jaw to chew the darned toast, :? its just as well I dont mind cold toast too much isnt it :lol:
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Tue May 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Oh how daft can I get (no you dont need answer that one :lol: )
I just read my last reply, I didnt put toast in the toaster it was slices of bread :oops:

Thanks sez, and you do help, your here to have a chat with, to make me smile and laugh, I have this frantastic forum to sit n read and find new ways of coping, or that I am not the only one that has this wrong or that, I can express myself without talking to myself (ok so I still do that :lol: ) I have other kind caring friends on this forum too,
what more could I want xx
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby louise162 » Tue May 27, 2008 9:04 pm

louise162
UKFM Member

Re: Good Morning & Good Night ...

Postby Lucy-Lemon » Tue May 27, 2008 9:04 pm

You can't know a horse's heart until you've walked a few miles in his horse shoes.
Lucy-Lemon
UKFM Member

Postby RobG » Fri May 30, 2008 9:35 am

Does anyone else notice how poor the tv is at 04:00. I only have digital and there is only so much BBC 24 you can take. I dont like firing up the PC as I tend to drift off for a bit and the marks the keys leave in your face when you have been dosing on them is interesting but gets you some funny looks on the train to work! Also google has problems looking up words like ogihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhho[ gggggggggggghgo[ ooo[[[[[[[[[[[[[
:lol:
RobG
UKFM Member

Postby rivkalip » Fri May 30, 2008 9:59 am

A word like that it is got to be something to do with fibro lol lol

rivka xxxx
live life like there is no tomorrow
rivkalip
UKFM Member

Postby louise162 » Fri May 30, 2008 10:05 am

I've had two really bad nights on the trot and feeling it. My fingers were so stiff this morning that I couldn't straighten them. Has anyone else had this?
louise162
UKFM Member

Postby RobG » Fri May 30, 2008 10:26 am

Yes quite often, mine tend to feel like someone has filled them up with fluid and although they dont look swollen they just will not move. Seeing a lot of my job involves typing that is a pain somewhere else too....

I find holding a warm cup of tea for a while helps
RobG
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics