[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Any gd films on .. what you up to ??

Any gd films on .. what you up to ??

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby aily » Tue May 27, 2008 1:10 pm

Hiya everyone,

I'm not sure which films are on today, but you can never fail with NCIS/CSI etc etc etc, can you?!

As for me, I'm just on lunch - trying to broaden my horizons by trying fish so having smoked salmon Fettucine - tastes ok, but now the office stinks :lol:

Hope everyone's having a good day whatever they're doing!!
aily
UKFM Member

Postby aily » Tue May 27, 2008 1:20 pm

You can have the bloody lot Sez! Two mouthfuls in and I've decided I don't like it. LOL!

I shall have a bag of McCoys instead :D
aily
UKFM Member

Postby Lucy-Lemon » Tue May 27, 2008 2:47 pm

i've just had some toast....btw if anyone doesnt like salmon i have 1 fussy dog here who loves it :lol: :lol:

he has expensive taste.... :lol:
You can't know a horse's heart until you've walked a few miles in his horse shoes.
Lucy-Lemon
UKFM Member

Postby aily » Tue May 27, 2008 3:19 pm

You're not kidding!! Salmon!! I did have one cat who will only eat the cat food titled "gourmet" and had about 1 spoonful in it (so she had to have like 6 tins a time).

These animals aren't stupid are they?!

:lol:
aily
UKFM Member

Postby Lucy-Lemon » Tue May 27, 2008 4:03 pm

do you want to send your animals round sez so they can teach mine a lesson?

we have 2 fussy lurchers here...Ben only likes one type of tinned dog food and only on his terms will he eat it, apart from that my mum has to cook them fresh meat every day :shock: and we struggle to get him to eat the biscuits...but he is a very healthy dog and his coat is great :)

Gracie on the other hand doesnt like dog food...likes meat, but loves everything she's not meant to have. Cheesey pasta, cake, sweets, chocolate, custard, sugar (on its own :o ) chips...anything she's not meant to have really :lol: she's a bit on the tubby side too, all sighthounds have a distinctive curve up from their rib cage to their waste....all sighthounds except her.... :lol:

my cats arent very fussy and love the dog food and tuna....but funnily enough one of my cat's can't tolerate wet cat food, so he lives of a spoonful of tuna (or two, or 3) and dry cat food...my other cat won't stop asking for food, never stops eating and when next door had a cat he used to let himself into their house and eat next door's cat food too :lol: :oops:

but ben does love salmon... :lol:
You can't know a horse's heart until you've walked a few miles in his horse shoes.
Lucy-Lemon
UKFM Member

Postby aily » Tue May 27, 2008 4:16 pm

If it's any comfort Sez, one of the girls I work with at Cats Protec has a cat who regularly disappears for 6months at a time. The first time it happened I think they thought she was gone, then she just trotted back in!! Now she does it all the time - goes off on her holidays

:D
aily
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to General Topics