[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - LIFE IS SHORT and poem about pets

LIFE IS SHORT and poem about pets

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

LIFE IS SHORT and poem about pets

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Mon May 26, 2008 8:56 am

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH REGRETS
SO LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO TREAT YOU RIGHT
FORGET ABOUT THE ONES WHO DONT
AND BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON
IF YOU GET THE CHANCE -TAKE IT
IF IT CHANGES TOUR LIFE- LET IT
NOBODY SAID IT'D BE EASY
THEY JUST PROMISED---IT WOULD BE WORTH IT
Last edited by MISS BUNNYPENNY on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby aily » Thu May 29, 2008 8:35 am

aily
UKFM Member

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:35 am

coventry brittle kid
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:45 am

princess
UKFM Regular

our pets

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:11 pm

this lady who wrote this wants to share it with anyone who has lost there best friends [pets] I dedicate this to my 'Sam' who I never had a chance to say goodbye

May I go now?
Do you think the time is right?
May I say goodbye to pain filled days and endless nights?
I've lived my life and done my best, and example tried to be.
So can I take the step beyond and set my spirit free?
I didn't want to at first .
I fought with all my might.
But something seems to draw me now.
To a warm and loving light.
I want to go, I really do.
It's difficult to stay, but I will try as best I can,
To live just one more day.
To give you time to care for me and share your love and fears.
I know you're sad and afraid, because I see your tears.
I'll not be far, I promise that, and hope you'll always know.
That my spirit will be close to you, wherever you may go.
Thank you so much for loving me.
You know I love you, too.
That's why its hard to say goodbye, and end this life with you.
So hold me now just one more time, and let me hear you say.
Because you care so much for me,

You'll let me go today.
coventry brittle kid
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics