[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Misheard Song Lyrics!

Misheard Song Lyrics!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby cinders » Fri May 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift
cinders
UKFM Member

Postby rachi » Fri May 30, 2008 10:29 pm

what idiot said " pain is so close to pleasure"
rachi
UKFM Member

Postby luuluu » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:56 pm

When I was younger a friend of mine was singing Eton Rifles by The Jam and I asked her what words she was singing.....Eat two trifles...omg I'm still bad laffing at that one. :lol: :lol:
And, in my local, Bohemian Rhapsody would be played many times a night on the juke box and I was sure they sang...the devils got a sidebord for me :oops: :oops: :oops:

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby Murphy » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:02 pm

2catwoman64
Murphy
UKFM Newbie

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:27 am

dont remember who sang -

You took a find time to leave me louise
with 400 children[4 hungry children]
and a crap [crop] in the field
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:49 pm

Can't stop laughing at that one miss bunnypenny :lol: :lol: :lol:

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby Floella19 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:13 pm

When the song "La Isla Bonita" (sp?) by Madonna was in the charts all those years ago, my young friend of about 4 years old used to sing...
"Chocolate covered island blends,
All the neighbours wild with rage.
This is where I want to be,
Lucky Star for me now..."
To this day I don't know what the real words are to that song, because we all sing her words whenever we hear it. She also used to sing "Last night I dreamt of potatoes" instead of "San Pedro"! She is about 28 now and would be really embarrassed if she read this!!

Love, Flo xxx
Floella19
UKFM Member

Postby RobG » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm

when I die I want it to be in my sleep like my grandad not screaming and shouting like the passengers on the bus he was driving!
RobG
UKFM Member

Postby bb01 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:06 am

An old school friend was convinced that PrefabSprout (showing my age LOL) sang the line 'Hot dog jumping frog ALBERT KIRKEY instead of ALBUQUEQUE :lol: :lol:

bb01
bb01
UKFM Member

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:13 pm

:lol: :lol: thanks for the giggle
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to General Topics