[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - NOT GOOD BYE HELLO BRIGHT NOW FUTURE .....

NOT GOOD BYE HELLO BRIGHT NOW FUTURE .....

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby gillshutt » Tue May 27, 2008 1:54 pm

:shock: Where you going? :shock: :cry:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Ouchy » Tue May 27, 2008 1:55 pm

:shock: :( Why are you going :?: :shock: :?
The forum wont be the same without you xx :(
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Good bye

Postby janham » Tue May 27, 2008 2:34 pm

Sezza

Please think again - your friends and me, will all miss you and we know you have worked so hard to get the forum back to the friendly atmosphere it once was.

What will you do all day if you are not looking after your friends and taking care of them. Please stay.

Say yes

Sorry if I am to blame for you leaving - this was not supposed to happen.

Take care and keep well whatever you decide.

Janham
The Messenger....
janham
UKFM Member

Postby suep » Tue May 27, 2008 2:41 pm

Sez
the site wont be the same without you, you have lots of good friends here who will miss you so please come back.
sue x
suep
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Tue May 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Yay!! weclome back :D :D
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby rivkalip » Tue May 27, 2008 3:31 pm

glad u stayed i would have missed u being cheeky . lol lol lol

rivka xxxxxx
live life like there is no tomorrow
rivkalip
UKFM Member

THANK GOD YOUR BACK

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Tue May 27, 2008 3:32 pm

IM GLAD YOU ARE BACK ITS BEEN HORRIBLE LIKE YOU I WAS THINKING ABOUT LEAVING BUT DECIDED WHY SHOULD I YOUR A GOOD LISTENER AND GOOD PERSON TO KNOW / AND I KNOW YOU HAVE THE POWER AND A GOOD HEART TO CARRY ON/ I THINK YOUR RIGHT YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM MAY BE YOU WORRY ABOUT PEOPLE TO MUCH YOU TRY YOUR BEST TO HELP US DONT TAKE IT ALL ON YOU HAVE TO THINK OF YOURSELF FIRST AND TAKE THE WEIGHT OFF YOUR SHOULDERS MORE I THINK THIS HAS MADE YOU QUITE POORLY -YOU MOTHER HEN YOU - DONT GIVE UP THE FIGHT - WHY -BECAUSE WE WONT LET YOU LEAN ON YOUR FRIENDS WELL NOT TO HARD OF COURSE OUCH BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN I KNOW I TELL BAD JOKES BUT GUESS WHAT IT KEEPS ME SANE AND THATS WHAT COUNTS WHEN YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF YOUR ROPE TIE A KNOT AND HANG ON
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby Lucy-Lemon » Tue May 27, 2008 3:53 pm

You can't know a horse's heart until you've walked a few miles in his horse shoes.
Lucy-Lemon
UKFM Member

Next

Return to General Topics