A lovely day if you look right

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A lovely day if you look right

Postby Lemonie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Am going to attempt a good walk with the doglets today and hope the dark clouds are going left :mrgreen: . I have been out of action as I twisted my knee out and have had to rest it completely and have been going stir crazy so am raring to go. Of course after taking one tablet of Pregabolin am expecting it to have worked miracles already ;-)
Lemonie
UKFM Member

Re: A lovely day if you look right

Postby whoami » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Lemonie, what we see can make a huge difference on how we feel. I like what you see and the eyes are looking at the right things.

I have always thought that attitude is one of our best medicines for treating fibro. We all have days when we want to curl up, never to see daylight again. However, the sun still comes out every day.

I hope you have a wonderful day but don't try to walk a marathon or you will be back to having to rest even longer. Enjoy a shorter walk and then you can go out again a bit later on.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby Iceskatemum » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Totally agree with whoami, 2 short walks better than one long one don't want either your knee or your FM to play up .
Enjoy being out and about , sometimes when you have to rest up like you did you feel the world has gone by with out you and everyone has forgotten you ...can make you feel a bit down so an afternoon in teh sunshine should help.

Enjoy yourself and have fun with the doglets.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Enjoy your walk, we have sun and down pours here today. :roll: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Lemonie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Had a fab walk and probably did more than I should but took it slowly :) We had all the season during or walk, including hail stones in a sunny sky. The dogs had a blast along with Bonnie the Lab who tagged along.

Lemonie
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi Lemonie

I'm glad you and your doglets enjoyed your walk. I must admit that no matter how down and depressed I feel with having FM, just getting out for a few minutes and seeing how excited my doglet gets is the perfect medicine and ends up making me feel better.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Lovely photo of your dogs :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Lemonie » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Thanks all. I have sat back and taken the fact you thought I was being all meaningful :-D I actually meant if you looked to the right it was blue sky and if I looked to the left it was black cloud :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lemonie
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:41 am

LOL!!!! The fact that the sky had two shades was still rather like life in general

Is this he glass...half full or half empty
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics