thank you

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

thank you

Postby teepee » Sat May 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Thank you for all of your advice, I am feeling a bit better now, I know what had caused my flare up now and I have leant the hard way to just let it go! Stressing myself over things I will never change does not do me any good :crazy: . Thank you for your kind words , I have now relaxed about a lot of things and feel more in control of my fibro now. Having to have time off gave me time for me, I know you were all right having to rest and relax gave me time to be more aware that my body was telling me ,that's enough, :nono: , you can not keep doing this and stressing me out, so I am going to make you rest. The Tramadol tablets seem to have made a difference as well so that helps. I now do have a couple of biscuits before taking them as they were making me heave after them, but they seem to be hitting the spot right now so I will persevere. :-D :hugs:
teepee
UKFM Member

Re: thank you

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 19, 2013 10:21 am

Glad to hear you're starting to head in a better direction teepee :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Unfortunately for most of us, learning things the hard way and then having to deal with the consequences and payback seems to be the only way to move on in certain situations. And stressing over things that we can't change is one of those situations that pops up far too many times :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sometimes being in a position where you are made to have time off/away from things is what is needed to let things start to settle and come into a more logical perspective.

You know we're always here, ready to offer as many :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: as we can should you find yourself heading off in a similar direction again :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun May 19, 2013 11:39 am

Glad you're feeling more in control and on top of the pain. We all learn through baby steps so take it easy and go with the flow. Soft hugs.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun May 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Glad you are feeling a bit better now :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby LouLou » Mon May 20, 2013 10:22 am

Hi teepee

So glad you feel much better. Sometimes that dark cloud or black hole can swallow us up a bit but that's why I love this forum as I know I can come on here and you guys help pull me out.

It's taken me a year/year and a half to reach a place where I feel a bit more in control of my FM. You do get to learn to listen to your body (as mad as that may sound to people without FM lol) and you learn what you can and can't do which helps you form your own routine and therefore lead a semi normal life.

I too am on tramadol and it gave me a new lease of life so I'm glad you have found a med that works so well for you too. When I first started on the Tramadol I too felt really sick when taking them, and now a year later I still have to have a few biccies before I take them but they do work wonders when they are fully in your system.

Take care teepee, I have evrything crossed that you continue to make progress. As Flups said we are always here to pull you out the black hole whenever needed. :hugs:
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics