[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - No been about for awhile

No been about for awhile

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

No been about for awhile

Postby clsmbenn » Tue May 28, 2013 10:49 am

Hi all,

Hope u are all well? Well, well as can be expected.

I have had a month and a half and loads of pain to go with it, i will be so pleased when its over with.

At the beginning of the month my mother in law died of cancer, then all the stress started and I haven't been the same since. Had problems sorting the estate out and a sister in law who says I like to be the centre of attention and want everyone's pity.

Give me some credit, I was the one that phoned all the family to let them know what was going on, I was the one that arranged the funeral and sorted the buffet etc out for the wake.

Whilst in absolute agony with no help from HER.

I was so pleased when she went back to USA. Sorry but she winds me right up. Lol :x

Sent from my GEM10313BK using Tapatalk 2
clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Re: No been about for awhile

Postby clsmbenn » Tue May 28, 2013 11:02 am

Sorry, hit wrong button. Lol

Then to top it of a week after the funeral, my husbands neighbour died and I had known him for 20 plus years, my husband all his life. His funeral is this week, but cant go with kids being off and my baby sitter is at the the funeral herself.

Also been back to Dr to see what rheumy Dr said and it was confirmed chronic wide spread pain, so tried asking a few questions and got wait till u see your pain management Dr, so no chance of getting anymore help till July now. :cry:

Oh well, have lived with it for this long, might as well grin and bear it for a few more weeks.

Take care all and gentle hugs x

clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Tue May 28, 2013 11:46 am

Hi clsmbenn

I am so so sorry for the loss of your Mother In Law and dear dear friend. I can't say I know how you feel as I haven't lost anyone close to me but I just wanted to send you my love and best thoughts.

Some people just don't understand how debilitating being in pain all the time can be if it is something they don't feel themselves. Most people get the odd pain twinge for a day or two then it goes, us on the other hand have it for the long haul.

I hope you can get some relief for your pain soon and that you are able to rest up, as the grief and stress of the last few weeks will no doubt have an effect on you physicall and emotionally.

Again sending you all my love and thoughts at this difficult time.

Lou
xxxxxxxx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue May 28, 2013 3:46 pm

So sorry to hear about you mother in law and neighbor :hugs: :flowers:

What with everything you have been through its no wonder you are in a flare, try to take things easy and pace yourself.Hope things settle down soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby clsmbenn » Tue May 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Thank u xx

clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Tue May 28, 2013 4:04 pm

I hope things soon turn around for you. Try to relax and let your mind heal. You have been through a lot and you need your strength just for everyday life. Take care
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby clsmbenn » Tue May 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Thank u x :-)

clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Tue May 28, 2013 6:05 pm

hi sorry that you have had such a bad time lately,

i hope that you start to feel better soon and now she has gone home you dont have to deal with her you know you did your best and that is all you need to know,

the school holls are hard as it is so try and rest when you can it may seem along time untill july but we are in june at the weekend

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics