[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Morning All

Morning All

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Morning All

Postby gillshutt » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 am

Good morning everyone I hope you aren't in too much pain today ((xx))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:08 am

good morning back trying to stay a wake I think i'm having an 'out of coffee experence'
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby Carolyn » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:57 am

Good morning everyone. :)
Off to GP's in a minute as been in a bad flare for a couple of months and feel I need to see if theres anything she can do. LOL. We live in hope :roll:

Gentle Hugs

Carolyn

PS It's been a while since I've been on this forum.
Carolyn
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:32 am

Goodmorning - still very dizzy, so dizzy i dont know if i have taken my morning medication lol
Seriously vry dizzy and its not postural BP - so just have to wait till tomorrow and senior dr appointment, please god its not my heart playing up.
Sorry bad day so far.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Afternoon :lol:

Went to see the gp this morning, told him I was starting with another flare up have been so tired, flu like feeling, very painful joints last few days....he said 'keep taking the tablets' :shock: ahh well back to zombie land while I max out on the pain killers :shock:

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Think we'll have to open a coffee shop on here to see if we can wake people up :lol:

Sorry, I've been out all day... helping in a local animal shelter charity shop this morning... took aload of stuff in and came back with a load too :roll:

Hope everyone had a pain free day (((xxx)))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Coffee Shop is it open?
I will have two really black coffees and hope they wake me up - as it happened i hadn't taken my tablets this morning, so i took them at 10 when the pain kicked in.
then friend died and i had to go to her funeral, very very sad, but a lovely send off with almost everyone in the village there.
Feeling better today as time passes - probably feel ok and it will be time to go to bed and try and sleep lol
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:10 am

Hope the weather is better where you are... it's been raining here :( and it's cloudy and dull. A quiet day in I think is in order. (((xxx))) to all.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:06 am

Lovely and sunny here gillshutt, do you want to come round for coffee :lol:
I have a headache though so I might fall asleep again soon :lol: :lol:
Hydrotherapy later today, its so nice when your in the pool and for a couple of hours when I have finished I feel like a relitively normal person but I feel like I pay for it later when the fatigue kicks in and the aches and pains get worse by tea time :cry:
Hope every1 has a good day today ((((gentle hugs))))

luuluu
xxxxx
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:13 am

I could do with something to wake me up... I think i over did it yesterday and I'm paying for it now. I think the weather affects how I feel as well, cos it's dull and gloomy my get up and go has stayed in bed :lol:

Hope the hydro goes well ((xx))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:08 am

Morning all, the sun is shining here... hope you all have wonderful weather and a painfree day (((xxx)))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:32 am

Morning....had to go back to bed for a couple of hours felt like I had a hangover without the luxury of havind had a drink this morning :shock:
Foggy and dull here today but dosnt matter when you have the curtains shut :lol:

take care

luuluu
xxxxx
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Hope you're feeling better now Luuluu (((xxx)))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics