Disability Bill

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Disability Bill

Postby JRMT » Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Last time I was on the forum I began to read a post which said that fm is on the disability bill, then my laptop crashed (again). Now I'm up and running again (I wish !) I cant find the post as I'm not sure what being on the disability bill means.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to its whereabouts?

Many thanks :-D
JRMT
UKFM Member

Re: Disability Bill

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm

By Disability Bill, do you mean the current legislation?? If so then The Equalities Act 2010 could be what you were reading about. Have you tried using the search box in the top right hand corner of the page to see what comes up?? With all the posts and topics across all the boards, it may be the best way to try and find which thread it was on.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby JRMT » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:25 am

Thanks Fluppypuffy, think you're right, that's what I'm looking for, will have a search through for it.
JRMT
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:42 am

Hope you can find what you're looking for :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Any probs, just say so and I'll see if I can help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to General Topics