Interesting read

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Interesting read

Postby clsmbenn » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:32 am

I got this of another website and it is interesting.

Its about trying to pace yourself and trying to make living with fibro etc easier.

If you are like me and want things done as of yesterday have a read.

http://chronicfatigue.about.com/od/copi ... ing101.htm

:bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Re: Interesting read

Postby LouLou » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 am

Interesting read clsmbenn

Especially the routine part. I actually have a routine I stick to every day which starts from my morning bath before work, to my stretches when I get home from work. I very rarely stray from the routine except on really bad days. But I also like how they put routines can help with the fibro fog though - something I'll have to put into practise.

I have found that since figuring out what does/doesn't work for me and sticking to it I have been a lot better pain wise. I definitely feel the difference if I stray from it or do more even on good days I try not to do any more than usual.

Pacing is one of the hardest things I have had to learn with having FM, and letting others do things to help me but it's all part of the process.

Good find though clsm
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby clsmbenn » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 am

I still struggle with pacing as I have to get things done as soon as i seen it. lol

I have only been dx since March, so am still trying to get used to it and pacing is not my strong point, but like you i have always had a routine especially with sorting my kids out.

I am noticing what can trigger it, so tend to either do as little as poss or not at all and let the other half help which again isnt easy as i like to do things for myself.

Please it will help though as i am finding that the more advice etc i get, it makes it easier for me to deal with.
clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:32 pm

thank you for posting

also liked the two linkies in the middle which explain in easy to understand term both
FMS and ME/CFS
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby clsmbenn » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

yeah, they were good to.

:dogchasecat1: :dogchasecat1:
clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics