[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - DLA

DLA

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

DLA

Postby moomoos » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to put on a post to say I have been lucky enough to have been granted DLA on my first application. I wanted to tell you so that others will try to apply if they have been wondering if to or not etc...... I have been wanting to apply for years now and have not bothered to as I thought I would just get turned down for it anyway, so why bother.

Please "bother" to apply cos we are obviously entitled to it.

I'm not happy with the level of Mobility they have awarded me tho, and I have asked for a reconsideration as they have totally ignored some things that are down on my form and what my GP has supported me with in his report. They have made mistakes too, and said I have said different things on my application to what I really have said.............. if you apply please keep a copy of your application as its invaluable when the decision comes in when you can see that they have said you have said something totally different to what you actually did say on your form.

One thing I am going to say is that I believe that my subscribing to the 'Benefits and Work' site enabled me to fill in my form properly and that without using their guides I would not have been granted DLA. It took me two days, solid, to fill out my form and at the end of it I felt ill and couldnt think straight, but its been worth all the work I put in.

I feel very lucky to have it and I desperately needed it.
xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Re: DLA

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:59 pm

hi happy for you i to got dla on my first aplication, i hope everyone dose put in for it.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby moomoos » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Thank you.... I hope they do too.

Take care xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:49 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Fab news for you moomoos :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Every time we hear that the system can work properly, it helps keep that belief in it glowing a little brighter :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby whoami » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Moomoos.......congratulations! Another award made, made for the right decision. This is good, two people getting good news here this week.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Brilliant MooMoo's so glad you got it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby moomoos » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:37 am

Thank you All.......yes its good to know that its getting awarded.....I just hope others get it too xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:12 am

moomoos I am so so happy for you I really am. I love hearing positive stories about people who deserve benefits actually getting them. There's far too much publicity on those who claim and get when they don't need it.

Fab news week this week for you lol
xxxx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics