Tornado Warning!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tornado Warning!

Postby whoami » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 pm

We are under a tornado warning! As long as it takes the humidity away with it!

I do not like the cold winters and I do not like the heat and humidity we have been getting. Where do I belong...Yorkshire, LOL Home.

The temp has felt like 40 for the past few days and I am feeling it. We are having a wicked thunderstorm right now. I hope it clears, hopefully with no tornado.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re: Tornado Warning!

Postby moomoos » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Stay safe xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Hope it comes to nothing or if it does you have a good root cellar or something similar.
Stay safe and let us know how you get on :yikes: :yikes:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby Flash » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:03 am

Yeah, sit back and enjoy the show. Hope the threat is just that and the storm blows away leaving nice fresh air for you. Ahhhhhh....
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 am

Hope it passes you by :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby whoami » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:41 am

All is well, I think LOL. We just got in from dinner. Hubby said it was too hot and unstable to BBQ. So we got in truck and drove 45 minutes to the chippy. Nice fish tonight. On the 45 minutes drive home we saw so many fields of corn that was at least 5ft high just flattened. There is no way it will come back up. We haven't heard if a tornado touched down anywhere but there sure is significant crop damage. This is normal for the time of year.

Oh...an outing for us has to have excitement.....flat tire on truck. I forgot just how much those tire / tyre weigh. Note to ones self...next time don't buy a big truck, LOL ......Spelling is different in countries where we all speak english, LOL
[i][b]

whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:48 am

So glad that warning turned out not to be the case :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Thankfully it's been a long, long time since I had to handle a tyre of any sort :f1-car: And I'm much better at supervising these sorts of things than the actual practical/changing side of things :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mmmmmmm fish and chippies :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:39 am

If wanting Fish & chips there are usually moans and groans in my house about who will go and get them ...and thats only 10min away, can't even think about travelling 45 mins to get them. they must be really good !

So glad that everything has calmed down with the tornados , not sure what the internet connection is like from OZ but would rather you didn't have to try it !
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:35 pm

ISM.......45 minute drive is the closest place to get them.
[i][b]

whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics