[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Temporary Panic - lost wallet!

Temporary Panic - lost wallet!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Temporary Panic - lost wallet!

Postby perseus » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:08 am

In a bit of a spin this morning. :crazy: Wallet wasn't in the normal waist bag, not in my coat pocket. I spent two hours trying to find it around the house, in the car, phoning people up, relaxing thinking, no luck. I was just about to report lost cards to the banks, and I suddenly remembered I had used a different bag earlier in the week. As soon as thinking about it, I was reasonably sure it would be in there and it was! :facepalm:

Normally I would be more angry with myself, :banghead: :scream-1: :pull-hair: but took it better than expected.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Re: Temporary Panic - lost wallet!

Postby denys » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:35 pm

oh dear the foggy moments do seem to last longer then normal forgetfulness dont they :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby beckstar127 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 pm

I defo know hpw u feel. I always try and put my wallet or keys somewhere i can remember but it never happens have i forget where that was.
I end up ringing my husband up and asking him where it is.
It drives me mad....i forget stuff all the time. It does get me down...
beckstar127
UKFM Member

Postby perseus » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:49 am

I lost a diary 2 years ago with a lot of information in it. Found it a few months ago, I must have put it on the car seat it had slid down the crack, also found stuff belonging to other people down there!
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Postby beckstar127 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:52 am

beckstar127
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics