[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Gill Shutt

Gill Shutt

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

So sad today

Postby tazzajay 1 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Very sad news ......:'(

Some of you will remember Gill Shutt, who was a member here, although she hasn't been around for a while. I've have heard from others that Gill passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly yesterday.
RIP Gill.XxX
"Judge not unless you judge yourself"
tazzajay 1
UKFM Member

Re: Gill Shutt

Postby denys » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh no that is so sad, Gill was a talented writer of fantasy fiction as well and was lead mod when I joined the mod team she is going to be sadly missed and I would like to add my thoughts for her family to Lisa's and others :( :( :( :( :( :(
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:18 pm

RIP

my condolences go out to family and friends

thank you for the spoon theory
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby perseus » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:40 pm

So sad to hear this, Gill was always so helpful on both the fibro UKforums
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:51 pm

There's now another angel watching over things with Gill joining them :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Altho I didn't know Gill very well, the one thing I did know was just how special a person she was to so many people :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:50 am

Gill will be sadly miss by so many people she befriended during her years in the Fibro community, I was lucky to know Gill behind the scenes helping to mod the forum, she became one of my friends, she will never be forgotten.

R.I. P my friend, fly pain free with the angels. :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby HazelB » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:35 pm

(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Thank you for the link Hazel
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:22 pm

so sad to read this .she was a lovely kind-hearted lady .she helped me alot ,not forgetting other close friends on here .we had lots chats from when she lived in devon .and our families .will be sadly missed .my thoughts are with her family .
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics