[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - what people on forum are to me-your an inspiration

what people on forum are to me-your an inspiration

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

what people on forum are to me-your an inspiration

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:48 pm

please pass it on

your an inspiration-
Through out my life people have inspired me.
My family, my friends, acquaintances and even strangers.
I've learned what in life is important. I have learned of courage,
strength, unselfishness, humitity,generosity, patience, forgiveness,
love, how to give, how to accept it , and much more.

I have learned something from everyone.
Even hurtful people had a place in my education.
They have shown me what I don't want to be,
They have shown me the pain they can inflict on others.
They have taught me the value of kindness.

Do you ever think that you were an inspiration to everyone.
Have you ever stopped to think that everything you do influences someone else.
Have you ever wondered if you have changed someone or made their life better?

YOU ALL HAVE.

[hope this inspires you as it did me]
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

inspiration

Postby antonia » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:32 pm

That is great Miss Bunnypenny,you are an inspiration,and i really hope you feel much better xx lv antonia xx :)
antonia
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:47 pm

Wonderful Bunnypenny

Personally, i have always tried to be a nice, decent person. I am the one who would help any elderly person across the road, hold the door for the next person, get messages for you if your ill, listen to all your problems, and try not to judge. i generally try to be a nice person.

I feel you get back one hundred fold what you give out.

I am direct sometimes, but i would rather know someone who is direct and has nothing to hide, rather than someone who would stab you in the back.

If i unintentionally hurt you then i am the first to come back and say sorry!

Say Please and Thank You after all it dosent cost you anything to be polite.

I Treat people as i would like them to treat me.

After all we are all Jock Thompsons Bairns - (Were aw Jock Thamsans Bairns) in Scots.
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics