After life (If not appropriate please lock)

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

After life (If not appropriate please lock)

Postby princess » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Does anyone believe in the after life - or have had anything strange hapen to them.

I lost my Mum with a stroke many years ago, she was young, but she loved Red Admiral butterflies.

At times of sadness, worry or even happyness - i get a visit from a Red Amiral and its a big butterfly.

This has happened in a closed house at Christmas.

Also in the wedding room of hotel where my son was being married for all to see.

Strange i know, but i believe it is a message from my mum to say she is still with me.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:41 pm

yes I believe in the after life and I also believe in the spirit world and I'm not bother who knows it I believe strongly in guardian angels and that we all have at least one that is always there when we are having great difficulties I have experienced such things but I would believe in it anyway I call on my angel when I'm in great need or stressed they have helped me eg find things believe it all not but you must always thank them when they have helped you that is most important and I also believe are loved ones visit us in may forms and are always near. People can judge me but I actually feel sorry for those who do because they don't know what they have.
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi Bunnypenny

Another believer - we have an American Indian place nearby and i went with my daughter and got a American Indian Tarot reading.
Actually the lady used to be a medium so i went for a totally different reason but anyway i had the reading.
I wanted to speak to my late Dad - and what i got back totally blew my mind. We have trouble in the family, that my Dad would have sorted but it is outwith my experience.
anyway he told me via this lady what the problem was, that he was with me and that it was my son, and what was wrong.
That i had to stand back and look at what was being said and not to trust the lady who now stood by his side.
So i did and well..........................................lets just say my new daughter in law needs watching.
He said my daughter would get her new house and it would mean crossing water from me, but not far away.
A house came up out of the blue and its over the water.
Lots have happened, but seeing my Dad that night made me feel sort of complete - do you understand.
Well thats my bit for now.
Great to have someone who understands.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:21 pm

I am totally will you my current home was built in 1900s and is a old miners style cottage small and cosy but we sometimes not so often now have a spirit that visits My children experienced it at first then her friends then me He is a male I haven't seen him but my poor daughter has I heard him eg, whistling which did scare me as it was write down my ear :shock: and then I heard and unaudible mans voice one night when I was trying to get to sleep and I was so angry I shouted out and it stopped he opens doors my children watched the door handle moving but they were alone /banging on my daughters bedroom, thats his favourite she thinks its me and opens it but nothing there and I'm downstairs and can hear the bang, We think he is a old miner checking us out because now we have been here now over 5 years he doesnt visit much now you know when he is around because you can feel it but he means no harm but He does seem to like my daughter as she has had the most visits. I think he approves of us living in his home as he has gone quiet lately -fingers crossed
coventry brittle kid
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:39 am

i myself believe that we on a journey and that death is not the end merely a transition to another part which we can know nothing of till we reach it.
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Well there is no logical explanation of how a butterfly could be in my son's window, between the glass and the net curtain - on Xmas day, when the house had been totally locked up for 3 days.
I held it in my hand and said Thank you for the visit and all is well with the family - then let it go in the garden.
I didnt know what else to do.
But as i have now had about 5 visits all at times of great joy or sadness i truly believe its my Mum sending a message to me.
When my Dad died, everything in my house electrical broke, even a new computer we bought, the tv, everything you can think of.
Then every November we had bad luck every way we turned, it became a joke with the family not looking forward to November.
This happend for years and then we moved to our cottage in the country, bythen the kids were settled and married and we had our wee granddaughter - the bad electrical stuff stopped!!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby mistyblu » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:07 pm

Hi
I am another believer. I quite believe Princess that the Butterfly is your Mum keeping an eye on things. I also believe we all have a guardian. I think this life is just a journey and that our body is an earthly overcoat that we discard when no longer needed but we still carry on in another form.

I'm sure my Mum still visits me, little things happen and i always know its Mum, like my bedside light flickering and something i have of hers thats hung on the back of my bedroom door lands on the floor for no good reason. If this happens i always talk to her, its comforting to know she is there with me still.

Valerie
mistyblu
UKFM Member

Postby aily » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Hello all!

I believe in a general "something". One story of mine is a lot like something Princess has said.

I go to a medium every six months or so and she's absolutely fantastic. However, we held a night with a group of psychics to raise funds for cats protection and I won a one-to-one session with 2 mediums. Ok - so that's two-to-one :lol:

Anway, I've always believed anyway, but ever since my Uncle David passed away I've been desperate for contact and it's been the only thing I've never received from my own medium. Before I went in, and I swear this is true - I wish I'd said it to someone directly so it could be validated! - I stood outside the building and said to myself, ok - this is the last time I'll "hope" to hear from you - if you come through and tell me these three things then I know you're ok, and you'll know I miss you.

About 2 minutes into the reading one of the woman had nailed my Uncle David down to a T and actually said - "this man's name is David". She also listed the things I'd needed to hear from him (they were very complicated else I'd have explained them on here - but that's another reason I know it was him!). The clock in the room stopped but the reading lasted about 45mins - she could feel him very strongly and they told me he's always in the place I thought he was (beside his photo in my house, the ornaments are always toppling over or turning to face the wall). It was the best spiritual experience I've ever had and I don't think I'd have got over his death without it!

Anyway, jeez louise I've rambled, but I had to try and show how much I believe too. In summary, I firmly believe that your butterfly is not just a butterfly Princess.

I shall go take a breath now folks :oops:

:D
aily
UKFM Member

afterlife

Postby princess » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:45 pm

My daughter and i went for the Native American Card reading, tarot or not im not sure.
But when i mentioned to my daughter-in-law where i had been she exploded about it being evil, and the devil and so and such (she is a born again person) anyway i didnt dare tell her that the lady spoke to me only about my son, her husband.
She quized me for quite some time, but i never let on what was said - i dont speak to walls lol - well not her wall anyway - but i do speak to walls at least they dont talk back lol
Yeh im a bitty loopy at times, manic times between the fibro fog i guess
princess

(This i hope does not offend anyone on this forum who is a Born Again Christian) thanks, it was just to explain what happened ok.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Dotty » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 am

Hi I'm a newbie, just wanted to come on to say I believe the same. My Mum loved butterflies she had jewellery and such with them on. She died very suddenly when I was 30. My partner(now hubby) and I picked up the keys to our new house on the Wednesday to move in Friday, my Mum died on the Thurs so as you may imagine a traumtic time. Anyway soon after we moved in I was in the garden hanging out the washing thinking about my Mum when a butterfly landed on me, it stayed for ages, my hubby saw it as well. Some people might thin I'm daft (well they're not so wrong :lol: )but it really felt as though my mum was saying she was still with me. There is also a piece of music that was special and coincidence or not but it seems to come on when I need some reassurance.
I also had a strong telepathic thing going with my dad. My mum and dad moved to Cornwall and I lived in London, they didn't have a telephone somehow my dad always knew when I wanted to talk to him. He would down tools (well paint brush as he painted )shout to my mum he was off to phone me as I needed to talk to him.
My I have gone on I'm new to all of this so hope I haven't been too boring :!:
regards to you all
Dotty
you don't have to be daft to have fibro - but it helps!
Dotty
UKFM Member

Postby aily » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:01 am

Dotty that's so cool.

I love hearing about others' experiences in this topic - it's not so often you can speak out in public about it without being carted off to the padded place :lol:
aily
UKFM Member

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:04 pm

padded cell sounds good to me nice and soft and cosy
coventry brittle kid
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby aily » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 pm

Absolutely - the padded look is also very "in" this year
aily
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:47 pm

We all could do with a nice padded cell eh
Were a mad bunch - the forum is really good and i look forward to coming on every day when possible.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Dotty » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:23 pm

My friends have been threatening me with the men in white coats for sometime :lol:
you don't have to be daft to have fibro - but it helps!
Dotty
UKFM Member

Next

Return to General Topics