sore mouth

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sore mouth

Postby dolphintara » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:59 pm

hi everyone

just want to ask has anyone had a sore on there tongue , the pain is stupid , I cant drink , eat , or talk without being in pain ,

been doctors today they gave me some stuff to put on it 4 times a day , the other thing is im suffering with my body sweating , I ask the doctor today if it was my tablets she said no , I have to have blood test now to see if im going through the menopause , they have up my anti depression as im shutting my self away ,

thank you
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: sore mouth

Postby difly » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi I have sufered with a sore tongue for over a year now just as you have described DR says this is because the tongue is a muscle some days it is so painful to eat and talk ive found that the fibro pain gets around in the most unusual places lets hope things improve soon xx
difly
UKFM Member

Postby dolphintara » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm

hi difly

thank you for reply , wonder what fm is going to give me next lol

take care
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Hope you feel better soon
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby junius » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 am

Hi, i also have bad sweats, can't be menopausal that must of happened years ago as i will be the big 60 next year. No one seems to know what it is, so keep us informed please :-D
junius
UKFM Member

Postby dolphintara » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:57 pm

hi junius

hi thank you , I will let you know when I have another talk to my doctor ,

take care
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Hia all
How r u feeling now? Out of interest what medz did dr give u 4ur mouth? I don't know if any 1 else gets this but I get oral thrush SO much!!! When I get it I can't eat either :( re: sweats I also get them most nights its quite anoying! I had a blood test and came back I'm pre menopauaal and borderline diabetic like u sum days I think what else is guna pop up!! I'm also struggling like mad at work past 2days has been AWFUL glad I'm off wed as have pain clinic appt and guna ask her re: my knee its so painful+swollen I hope every one has had a better day??? Sending hugs to all :grouphug: xxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby junius » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi deb Smith, I don't think my sweats are menopausal 6months time will be 60. I am diabetic, but they are not due to this. I can have them any time day or night. I thought it might be due to collections but I was like it before. I am now having visual problems, recent diabetic check up was fine. No problems found. Suppose it's another trip to the go. Have seen occupational therapist recently, again told to pace myself. I think if I change the way I pace myself I will come to standstill :oops: ha ha
junius
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics