drama queen alert

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

drama queen alert

Postby painprincess1 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:28 am

well i lay in bed last night and i felt like id never get up again.
my shoulders felt broken everything hurt,moving felt a far off memory ,
what scares me is one day i might end up in a wheelchair ,i try to keep going ,i no if i move im better off but in the night it seems so much more painful.
are we all bound for a wheelchair in time ,i look at my 18 month old and think omg what if i am
sorry not very cheerful am i xxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: drama queen alert

Postby whoami » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:18 pm

You don't have to ever be sorry for the way you feel.

Have you been to a sleep clinic at all? I was having the worst pain at night. I went to a sleep clinic and had a study done. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and now that I am using a CPAP I get anywhere between 2 and 4 hours sleep, which has decreased night pain by half. Our sleep has a lot to do with fibro.

The answer to your question love...no, we will not all end up in a wheelchair for life.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:26 pm

I agree the answer is no we wont all end up wheelchair bound hope you are feeling a bit better today
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby mrsflint » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:36 pm

You should never be sorry for having a good moan we all need to get things off our chest, I am in a wheelchair but as hard as it is to deal with I always try to be positive, being in a chair isn't the end but just a chapter. You will be ok, you need to talk to someone about your night pain and I'm sure you'll be ok and won't end up in a chair and will get a goodnights sleep. Goodluck.
mrsflint
UKFM Newbie

Return to General Topics