[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Merry Christmas

Postby fletch » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have a good Xmas

I hope the pain stays away for Xmas
fletch
UKFM Member

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby ccat21 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:11 pm

:xmastree1: :xmastree1: Happy Christmas to you & everyone on the forum.
Hope that you all have a joyful one and that the fibro behaves for the hols xxx :santchimney1:
ccat21
UKFM Member

Postby momsy05 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Yes a very merry christmas to all :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1:

I wish us all a restful and as painfree holiday as is possible :-D :-D
momsy05
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Merry Christmas Fletch x
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby difly » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:45 pm

hope you all have a happy christmas and best wishes for the new year a big thankyou to everyone without the forum I would be lost
xxxx difly
difly
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Hia everyone

I couldn't agree more I'd b lost without this forum too!!!!
I wish you all a painfree as possible christmas stay safe+warm lots of christmas huggz from me xxxxxxxx :santchimney1: :hohoho1: :santchimney1: :hohoho1: :rudolph: :xmasdance1: :snowing1:
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, hope 2014 is going to be a good year for us all :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby painprincess1 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Yes happy Christmas all. If u have a family injoy for one day and tell fibro to take a hike, if your alone then have a nice bath snuggle up with some nice treats and watch tv have have a giggle at the rest of us running around like mad men lol.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby HeppiBean » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Merry Christmas all, I may be new to the forum but you seem like a lovely group and I wish you all the best. Hoping the pain leaves us alone for the next few days at least!! Xx

Katie. Mummy to 2 with Fibro and HMS.
Sent from my HTC One using TapaTalk.
HeppiBean
UKFM Member

Postby felinefine » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Merry Christmas to you all, I have learnt so much form you all, wishing you a happy pain free day ( I know wishful thinking for many)

I have certainly already done too much :xmasdance1:

xx
felinefine
UKFM Member

Postby TATT » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:01 am

Merry Christmas everybody :xmastree1: :rudolph: :snowing1: :santchimney1:
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Merry Christmas xx

When all else fails, hug your Teddy xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby whoami » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Hubby and I both hope that you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas :xmastree1:
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone
guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics