Think about this..

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Think about this..

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:35 pm

Should you-find it hard to get to sleep: remember the homeless family who has no bed to lie.
Should you-find yourself stuck in traffic don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.
Should you-have a bad day at work think of the man who has been out of work for the last 3 months.
Should you-despair over a relationship gone bad: think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.
Should you-grieve the passing weekend: think of a woman in dire straits working 12 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to feed her family.
Should your-car breakdown leaving you miles away from assistance: think of the paraphegic who would love the opportunity to take a walk.
Should you-notice a grey hair in the mirror: think of the cancer patient in chemotherapy who wishes she had hair to examine.
Should you-find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about: asking 'what is my purpose?' Be thankful: there are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.
Should you-find yourself the victim of other peoples bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities remember: things could be worse. You could be them.

Should you- decide to send this to a friend. You might brighten someones day.

Author Unknown
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:41 am

thankyou
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Thanks for that miss bunny, I think we all need reminding sometimes of those worse off than ourselves, I have copied this to stick on my fridge door for everyone to read.

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics