[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - You are supposed to be "Depressed"

You are supposed to be "Depressed"

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

You are supposed to be "Depressed"

Postby whoami » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 pm

So according to "They" whoever they are , are saying that today is the most depressing day of the year!

So, what has you abnormally depressed today?

For me 2 things........the 20cm of snow we got this morning and the 20cm we are to get this afternoon.

........My Gp's office called and he wants to see me due to a report he got ??????
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re: You are supposed to be "Depressed"

Postby SchroedingersCat » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:03 am

Nothing unusual, but the bug I've had for the last 10 days that has meant I wasted half my xmas holiday in bed ill is really getting me down.
SchroedingersCat
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:26 am

zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby Tinkasmum » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:38 pm

The title of this topic really made me smile. It's what I was told upon diagnosis!

A rheumatologist diagnosed my FM and swept straight away into how he was going to give me Prozac for my 'depression'.
But I'm not depressed I told him.
Of course you are! everyone with Fibromyalgia is depressed!

I refused to take it so he refused to 'treat' me, I was referred back to my GP :crazy:
Tinkasmum
UKFM Newbie

Return to General Topics