[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - working on 42

working on 42

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

working on 42

Postby whoami » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:07 am

Well, I am working on 42. No not my age.....not men LOL!..... not even quality street chocolates.

I am working on 42 hours of no sleep. I am sorry to complain but I have to talk and hate to wake hubby up because we have 3 little grand children coming in about 4 hours, he needs his sleep, so thanks for letting me have a moment. I have not let him know I haven't slept. I get into bed with him then crawl out when he is asleep. I don't want to wake the poor guy with my movement.

I *******##**** hurt! I feel like I have been going downhill since Christmas. I hurt to much to sleep, I have been out of the house exactly 5 times since Christmas. I went with hubby to do groceries and to the Dr and hospital for tests that were booked I don't want to dress, I get in the tub every day, teeth and hair. I attempt to make some sort of dinner for hubby when he gets home at night, but that is all I have done.

It didn't help me falling down the stairs either.
Thanks for letting me vent. How is everyone? I am so srry complaining when you all are hurting also. Lorraine
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re: working on 42

Postby LouLou » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:29 am

Morning whoami

No need to apologies you rant away. I too am functioning on very little sleep - I worked it out that I had slept about 4 hours in 3 days! I was getting up to go to work on that little sleep and the pain was intense. I've been very naughty though and pushed myself way too far so I guess I only have myself to blame.

I too would go to bed, wait till hubby fell asleep then creep downstairs so he wouldn't worry about me not sleeping. I tell you Sky tv have a lot to answer for as the tv between 2-5am is AWFUL! lol.

The worst part is I'm actually tired, my eyes won't stay open but I just don't drift off. I have a lot going on at the moment though so I think things playing on my mind have added to this.

I hope you manage to have a wonderful time with your grandchildren - I know from previous posts how much they mean to you. I also hope you manage to get some sleep and feel better soon.

Take Care and sending you gentle cuddles
xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:56 pm

I'm joining you two in the lack~of~sleep corner, I've got some snuggly blankies, and some guilt~calorie free hot [chocolate] [chocolate] spoons (doesn't aggravate headaches, migraines, or any other pawlynesses.) They melt into some rather indulgently creamy milk for the most perfect drink we could ever wish for fairy_dust fairy_dust I can even rustle up some choc~chunk cookies to dunk in them as well :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

I've been battling the :sleep: :sleep: robbing troll as well, thanks to the :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :snore1: :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1: mostly, but the hurtys are adding their effects to the mix as well :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: At 2 this morning I was prowling around with just my phone for light trying to find some extra painkillers. I could have put the light on, but it would have woken DeeDee up, and then she'd be wanting to be up and going up the garden to feed Beryl the :chicken:

I crashed over Christmas/New Year, and altho I'm now starting to rally from it, it's a very long and slow haul to get up the opposite side. It's not being helped by how I was feeling before it happened, after 6 weekly acupuncture sessions, I was in a far better place than I had been for years. My IBS was really behaving itself for the first time in ages, which helped me feel so much better in so many unexpected ways.

About 3 weeks after my last session, the effects started to wear off, and altho I had a top~up session, it wasn't a big enough boost to fend off Mr Flarey~Pants :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Add into that my anxieties running riot because I need to make several appts relating to a couple of other problems, one of which I have had my head in the sand about for much longer than I should have, and the very little :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: that do manage to get is getting littler and littler by the night :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fibro-lu » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 pm

maybe the full moon plays into it too

awful to be tired but unable to fall off to sleep :coffee2:
and with lack of sleep the pain increases :tongueout:
and everything spirals down :swear1:

can you get some sleeping pills from your GP
I take zopiclone, it is on repeat for me, depending I take it for 5 to 10 nights in a row to get me into a pattern and then not for as long as possible (never more then 10 days or so unfortunately) - it is definitely better for me to take them than to become :crazy:
but even when on them my sleep in no longer than 6 hours; the good about them is: they don't give me a hang over
when on a rough patch I have to double the dose

hope sandman is coming soon fairy_dust for us all
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics