[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Giving away, had enough!

Giving away, had enough!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Giving away, had enough!

Postby whoami » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:20 pm

This winter has really been a long one and we are only at the end of January. The groundhog won't even leave his burrow let alone tell us how many weeks of winter there is left. :yikes:

We are still in a deep freeze. A warm day...-25 C and to be in the. -30's tonight. It is blowing so hard again that the schools are closed due to the school buses not being able to run.

We went to our Daughters fri night. I haven't been out of house for ages. Anyway, the temp was in the area of -28 C. You could not see the car in front of you due to blowing snow. If one went in the ditch they all did. You tend to follow any lights you see in front of you.

Coming home was worse. We travelled at no more than 40 Km an hour being able to see maybe 2 car lenghts at the best. At one point we were the only car on the road for an hour. :snowgrumpy:

Soooo! We have an abundance of fresh clean white snow, more than we really need. It is free for all...but there is more! We will throw in some high winds, excellent for drying sheets. In fact you can have free delivery of both. The wind will gently blow your snow across the Atlantic and deposit it in "Your Driveway". :wave:

I'm sorry my attempt at a little humour on this cold monday morning. I wish I could put a photo on here to show you. It really would help in giving it away. We are way beyond any chocolate box picture.

I am not even going to mention the "F" today.......it would definitely spoil the add for free weather, nobody would want it.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re: Giving away, had enough!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:31 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby MikH-D » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:38 pm

I want snow so bad, desperate to see my 14 month old reaction, we had weird weather one second it was gleaming then rain wind hail and it also came with thunder and lighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MikH-D
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Mememe I want snow .i used to live in canada and I loved it hehe,I to want my 20 month old to see the snow.if u could send over at lest a good weeks worth that will be great xxxxxxx :-)
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby silvermaneuk » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 pm

I would prefer snow over the endless rain and mud. Sigh. Although perhaps not as chilly lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
silvermaneuk
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics