[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Sunny weather

Sunny weather

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sunny weather

Postby teepee » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:15 pm

It is sooo nice to see the sun out today, :-D it feels like spring is just around the corner!! I think I may have over done it the last couple of days, as we have had some dry weather I have had a chance to get lots of washing done :crazy: BUT.... I am now paying the price for it. I have had to put a support bandage on both elbows as it feels as if someone is trying to detach my arms from the elbow, and my wrist are singing so loudly I don't know what to do with them :yikes: . I did tell myself to be careful about how much I do but I don't think the ears were listening, and as I was already on annual leave last week I miss read that as I can still rest, never mind I will take it easy for the rest of today. Lets hope the sun stays out for the rest of the week :-D
teepee
UKFM Member

Re: Sunny weather

Postby bandj » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:09 pm

We've had 3 sunny days on the trot! :-D really feeling spring-like now. We were away on holiday last week and had a lovely time. Dreading the 6am alarm tomorrow though!!
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby teepee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:05 pm

Hope you had a lovely time :-D bandj I know what you mean about the alarm clock! I went back to work this week and have had to start at 07.30 all week. :sleep: y I will be doing the same all weekend and all next week. I cant wait for my weekend off the weekend after :crazy: we have had a sunny week all week, it is nice when the weather is warmer! SPRING IS COMING!! WOOHOO. As long as we don't get snow now that I have got use to the sun. take care.x :cow-wave:
teepee
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:06 pm

My washing has been enjoying the nice weather as it dries on the line. It's a bit of a wrestling match getting it out of the machine and pegged out, but worth it with how lovely and fresh it smells :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to General Topics