Supermarket trollies

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Supermarket trollies

Postby dejay » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:06 am

I could scream! Yesterday i went to the supermarket with my daugher she met up with a old friend, and was talking to her i stood by her side sudenly i felt a trolly hit my lower back, it realy hurt, i turned arround thinking it was probibly a child, but it was a lady. i thougt she would at least say sorry,but no she said i was in the way, so i said why did you not ask me to move, with that she stormed off.well by evening i was in so much pain, pain killers did not work,up most of the night,and still in pain this morning and now my right leg is feeling odd sort of numb but with pins and needles,i hope i bump into her again to let her know what she has done,but on the other hand i dont think it would bother that type of person. would any one mind if i have a good scream,I am so angry and am hurting. ARGH !!!!(if thats how you write a scream)
dejay
UKFM Member

Re: Supermarket trollies

Postby whoami » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:12 am

I would suggest a trip to the Dr and get things looked at. You could have some nerve damage.

Also, if this becomes an issue, get in contact with the supermarket, explain what happened and they may, should have security cameras that may of caught the incident. The "lady" could be identified. There is absolutely no excuse for that type of behavior.

I hope you are feeling better soon.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re: Supermarket trollies

Postby denys » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Age shouldnt come in to it, but this is another reason I get my shopping delivered, its just too dangerous sometimes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics