[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - On the tellybox!

On the tellybox!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

On the tellybox!

Postby TNK* » Tue May 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Just a few musings about what is on the TV tonight!

Watching BGT, I wish Amanda Holden would invest in some decent tit tape or find an outfit that fits her properly!

anyone got any other bugs, gripes or likes from the telly?
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: On the tellybox!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 27, 2014 8:49 pm

I'm somewhat addicted to the reshows of Farscape and Stargate~SG1 on Pick TV. I watched some of them when they were originally shown in the later 90s, but didn't see all the episodes in all the seasons in the right order. So Monday to Friday, between 7 and 9pm, the recorder fires up, and I get to indulge in them both either later that night, or at some point during the following day :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby TNK* » Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm

We are quite into the Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D series at the minute, and have also just finished watching Arrow!

Got quite a few things on the planner atm but will get round to watching them when im not so shattered

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:39 pm

I hadn't noticed her need for tape lol I have been wondering whether she has extensions in her hair to make it look thicker. Also wondered whether aleshas dress went through a shredder earlier lol
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby lisaward127 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:53 am

Does Amanda actually know anything about talent? I always wonder what qualifies her to judge on all the contestants. I also think that the hair styles looks fabulous and the dresses well for the most of the time are lovely.
Lisa Ward
lisaward127
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:34 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: Season 14 of CSI starts on Tuesday :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dotty lotty » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Look forward to that but I do miss New York version. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby TNK* » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:51 pm

I am counting down the days until Downton Abbey comes back on x

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:06 pm

sorry im a midsummer murders fan and miss marple.i love the fact Barnaby wife was happy to live with so many nutters around hehe.
I love si fi and a good old zombie movie :-)
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:53 pm

I used to really love Midsummer, but have really fell out of love with it over the past couple years. Not sure why, but it doesn't seem to have that hold any more that would grip me when it was on, even when it was a repeat. It's from there that CSI ans NCIS habits have come about, to the point where I becoming almost word perfect with some of the episodes :shock: :shock: :shock:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to General Topics