[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Sun newspaper

Sun newspaper

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sun newspaper

Postby mistyblu » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:52 pm

mistyblu
UKFM Member

the sun

Postby anne1206 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:14 pm

durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby LinzWorld » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:46 pm

LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:41 am

I starting having problems when I was in my 20s from lifting patients [one was neck problems]
My asthma attacks bring on my fibro
But when I had a whiplash injury in l997 I found from there my fibro
symptoms became more prominent but them at the time I had just pack up my troubles in my old kit bag with my kids and left my husband so I was also stressed. I suffered certain types of childhood abuse as well as adult abuse again it is another factor they say in developing fm - so I think its a mutitudes of facts that give us fibro [ the sun paper there not the most intellient of papers so they are unlikey to be interested of all the facts and I think it says it all that it was about a beautiful model :roll:
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby RobG » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:14 am

just looked the report up and tend to think that it is more about the model than the condition but in the nicest way it is The Sun after all. I am sure the model did what we all do and to tried and get as much about the condition out to the reporter who did what most reporters do which is to pick up and report the bits they think is interesting.

My physio asked me the same thing if I had had a whiplash type or other serious injury (I listed about 20) because it is become widely accepted that they are a most probable cause. However, I have also heard that any trauma either physical or mental can be a trigger for it.

But on the plus side it is another piece about this monkey on our backs (legs, arms, neck, head etc) so has helped educate the public even if it was just a little
when I die I want it to be in my sleep like my grandad not screaming and shouting like the passengers on the bus he was driving!
RobG
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics