[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - All about me!

All about me!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

All about me!

Postby whoami » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Yesterday was a wonderful day...it was all about me,. :clap: :clap:

Hubby had said to me the night before that if I felt like it then I needed to go to town and have an all about me day. Well I got up early and dropped him off at work for 7. I was in the first shop by 7:30. Spent an hour in it looking. I then had a quick brekky and decided I should get my hair done.

I decided a while ago I was letting my hair grow in and see what colouring I had. I had a good 2 inches of new growth so the hairstylist could tell. I couldn't, LOL. She looked at my hair and said you are not going grey grey but a blonde grey. I had not heard of that. So she matched up the new colour to my new natural colour and put in a lot of highlights. As we cut my hair then it will be all mine, no colour, yeah. I got uncomfortable in the chair and my neck was killing me....went for a walk to unstiff

I spotted a spa and thought...oh yeah! In I went, came out with new nails and freshly pedicured tootsies . Looking good and feeling hungry, which I never am, I had a nice ceaser salad and broccoli, egg and ham pie. Felt a bit uncomfortable, popped a couple of pills, they helped a bit.

Hit the shops...$$ in Victoria Secret....$$ in Bench....$$ in H M...$ in Old Navy....then off to Coach to pick up one of my bags in for repair.

After a cuppa and a bit more $$$ I picked up hubby. The sitting in the truck on the way home did it. When I stop I seize up.
I dropped my purchases in a spare bedroom, they are still there. Ran a hot bubble bath, then that was that.

Well, yesterday was...All about me in a wonderful way. Today is...All about me, I am tired and in pain. I ache and hurt everywhere. But as I sit here in agony I look at my pretty feet, french nails and think..it was a good day...it was all about me, LOL!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re: All about me!

Postby dotty lotty » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:22 pm

What a lovely day you had. :-) You really spoiled yourself and even though today is payback you were :penguin: :penguin: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cup1: :cup1: and have these nice memories and hopefully the agony eases soon. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Me too me too think we should all have a me day occasionally :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby prettypolly » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Whoami you are a sweetheart and deserve your day. I just wish we didn't get the damn piggin payback grrr. I'm still no nearer to acceptance.
Gentle huggles to you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettypolly
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Sounds like a it was a lovely time :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: It would be nice if we could have something like this on prescription, I'm sure it would do us a lot more good than popping pills and things.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby whoami » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 am

It was a great day ! I have rested for a couple and now hubby said he would like to go away .

I wonder if it has anything to do with the new hair do, the new gel nails or the pretty softly pedicured feet with pink toe nails, :lol:
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics