[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Private messaging question

Private messaging question

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Private messaging question

Postby keaedmondson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:28 am

Hello, sorry if this has already been through before! Does anybody know if there is a way to send private messages to our members using the Tapatalk app?
keaedmondson
UKFM Member

Re: Private messaging question

Postby denys » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:39 am

Sorry I dont use tapatalk but Flup is good at all things techie so I'm sure she will help when she logs on :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:19 pm

It is possible to send pm's when using Tapatalk. It connects to your inbox so you can see what has been sent to you.
da
The actual location of the message sending button depends on which version of the app you are using.

I'm using Tapatalk Pro which has a side menu, and from there you can do the same as what you can when from the site~based functions.

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby keaedmondson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:05 pm

I will try and find out which version I have FP. Thanks.
keaedmondson
UKFM Member

Postby keaedmondson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:07 pm

It says 304. Its iOS. I can't remember if I paid or not so and it doesn't say whether it's pro or light.
keaedmondson
UKFM Member

Postby keaedmondson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:08 pm

I do get notifications of PMs now but I can't find them in the app.
keaedmondson
UKFM Member

Postby keaedmondson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Found it!!! Sorry for the raft of messages!
keaedmondson
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:23 pm

My version is Android and from what I can recall, there are some slight differences between them. Need to see if my Oh can download the iOS version and have a play with it, see if I can find out what to do. I'm on hollibobs at the moment and the connection is a bit temperamental so it might take me a little while.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby keaedmondson » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:50 am

No honestly don't worry, I sorted it. And I've been able to send p.m. now. I just suddenly found it… LOL. Thanks!! Enjoy your holiday!
keaedmondson
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:32 am

Glad you're sorted!! Will definitely do my best to enjoy myself ;-)

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to General Topics