[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello everyone

Postby claire edwards » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 pm

Just thought i would say a quick hello, havent been on forum for a while but i hope all are well and all newbies are finding the forum helpful and supportive.
Im in a lot of pain just at minute but coping as im sure most of us are as well as can be expected.
hope to hear from some of you soon, havent had a message for weeks.
take care
claire
xxx
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it would be good to hear from people as a form of support and to support.
claire edwards
UKFM Member

Postby mistyblu » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:36 am

hi Claire
nice to hear from you, sorry to hear you are in pain, keep positive and take care

Misty
mistyblu
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:38 am

Hi Claire, so sorry you are in pain (((xxx)))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:11 am

hi claire nice to hear you to hear you nice
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby claire edwards » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi everyone, nice to hear from you all, thankyou.
when i know im not the only one in pain it helps, does that make sense? i feel sorry for myself, being in pain all the time tends to do that, dont know about all of you.
Also i am now a size 18 when 3 months ago i was size 14, this is due to the painkillers i am on, they have now stopped working so i have to work myself up to going to the doc and getting him to put me on some more, hopefully they wont send my weight up another 3 stone?? How on earth do you lose weight when you cant do anything? and tips would be great!
take care everyone
claire

:?
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it would be good to hear from people as a form of support and to support.
claire edwards
UKFM Member

diet

Postby anne1206 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Hi Clar, like you I have went from a size 10 to a size 14 I know thats not as bad as some but when I have always been small it feels huge to me :oops: I think I am eating more comfort food because I need something to make me feel better when I am bored and in pain :cry: suppose I just have not got the energy to find willpower :? will watch and see if anyone has any ideas for you, from what I can pick up some of the meds we take seem to cause weight gain too so that doesnt help,
Take care and hope we can get slim again :lol: ( I wish ) Anne
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:04 pm

My weight bounces all over the place from size 10 to 14 and recently put on a lot of weight but was told it was all the steriod meds for my asthma I have had to take alot this year. also I'm have been struggles with my mobility but In the last month I'm back down to size 12 again. which way it will it go no body knows. I can put it on quick but can lose it quick depends on how much steroids I have to take I surpose.
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics