[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - advice please

advice please

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

advice please

Postby sue66 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:19 am

hi i was just wondering does anyone get a feeling in their arms like they are set in stone? and also get a feeling like hot fluid is running inside down the arm?
sue66
UKFM Member

Re: advice please

Postby nicola75 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:01 am

Hi,

I get that feeling, in both my arms and legs....but not the feeling of hot fluid, mine is cold, it's starts at my hand and runs up the inside of my arm.

It can last anything from minutes to hours, I asked my neurologist (I have MS aswell as fibro and underactive thyroid) and he said that it was some sort of nerve pain. Comes out of nowhere, my hand will start with pins and needles then it starts. It's not a nice feeling at all and I just have to wait it out as I've been taking my meds, but they no longer seem to be working.
nicola75
UKFM Member

Postby ..:: lisa ::.. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Yes to me it feels like someone is pouring cement in to my limbs, they get so heavy and tired and actually feel like stone
—(••÷[ I may ramble at times as my train of thought has crashed. Please be patient and bare with me ]÷••)—
..:: lisa ::..
UKFM Member

Postby sue66 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:52 am

thankyou for that i feel better someone else knows what im talking about. i aslo get the pins and needles in my fingers and toes drives me mad x
sue66
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:08 am

I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Gracious » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Yes I get both symptoms. I some times describe the hot fluid feeling as "its as if I have hot lava flowing through my vains suddenly". On other occassions it can feel like really hot water running of trickling down my skin, when I know its not. It's good to know its a symptom. I first experienced it after an operation and worried I had a clot, fortunately it was a Fibro moment. First time I was happy to hear that !!
Gracious
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics