Spider!!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Spider!!!!

Postby dotty lotty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:13 am

OK so getting ready for bed. Decided to turn my throw round and between that and the duvet was this fat black medium sized spider :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Now I am not scared of them but I hate the way the suckers stand really still staring at you and the next second the are of like :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car: So Threw the throw back went and got a glass caught it and sent it for a bungee outside. :wave: :wave:
At least I didn't need to call the :fireman: to get rid of it :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Re: Spider!!!!

Postby Theresa34 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:15 am

Any little insects have me screaming. I once had a moth in my ironing pile. It fell onto the ironing board and I screamed and shoved it to the floor. My youngest child for some reason lol flicked it towards me with something he was holding. I don't know when I had last screamed that loud! My sides hurt so bad hahaha
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Helhit » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:32 am

My daughter was eating a nectarine last night when she spat the whole lot right across the room, whilst screeching.

Turns out there was a tiny caterpillar inside it and she could feel it wriggling in her mouth

She's at college doing early years studies.and had only just learnt about worms. She is now convinced she's gonna get some kind of worm in her stomach.

Her last words on the subject were "if I've got any itchy arse tomorrow it's worms" Nice :shock: :shock: :shock
Ps apologies to anyone eating at the mo!!!!
Fibro is like the wind. You can't see it and when it flares up it knocks you off your feet!
Helhit
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:55 am

Lol I will get she wont eat that particular fruit ever again! I once saw a worm in a nectarine or something similar many years ago. Didnt put me off them but it still sticks in my mind.mi wont eat any apples with holes on them hahaha
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Helhit » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:26 am

The funny thing was she has elastics on her braces and there's me saying it'll be one of those snapped. Until hubby picked up the nectarine and showed me the wee beastie!!!

Right in the middle of New Tricks too!!
Fibro is like the wind. You can't see it and when it flares up it knocks you off your feet!
Helhit
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Yuck :yikes:
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics