[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - News

News

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

News

Postby Butterfly8588 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:18 am

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd share that I became an aunty for the second time today! It's bittersweet because my partner and I have been trying for many years for our first but I'm obviously very chuffed all the same!
I hope you're all having a good day xxx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Re: News

Postby bandj » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:58 pm

How lovely to be an auntie not just once but twice over! Congratulations to all involved! I'd love to be an auntie but my sister never wanted kids. My only child is 23 and wonderful but he says he's not going to have kids! But friends hsd a beautiful baby girl in October so I get to have cuddles and playtime with her :-D enjoy being an auntie! :lol:
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby Butterfly8588 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Aww thank you very much, thats very kind of you to say. Never give up hope on your son, my sister said she'd never have kids right up to her mid 20's and she now has 2 beautiful children so you never know. Children are such a blessing in my opinion.

Take care xx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Postby audreyh » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Happy to hear your news.. I love being an aunty xx
audreyh
UKFM Member

Postby Butterfly8588 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Butterfly8588 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Postby audreyh » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:47 pm

I think that's a bit harsh cos as an adult your instinct would kick in if needed x
audreyh
UKFM Member

Postby Butterfly8588 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:01 am

Oh I was just so gutted I can't even put it in to words. It's well known in my family I may not be able to have children of my own and how much I really want them so for that to be said to me was worse then all the fibro pain I've ever felt. Thank you for saying that though, that's very kind of you xx
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Postby Zia2014 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Ouch, seriously?! I'm not maternal in the slightest but I can manage with a baby :roll: Just show them how brilliant you are and maybe they'll realise how good you are x
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics