[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Angry Room

The Angry Room

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby gillshutt » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:38 am

What is it with these people.. they get some training and think they are gods who can play around with peoples lives :evil:

I have to calm down before I go back or I'll be tempted to be VERY rude and would probably get kicked out.. something along the lines of.. "You know you never told me about my back? Well I've never told you you're a miserable g*t so now we're quits" :twisted:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:40 pm

You just have to keep going the world won't stop with you
cat
UKFM Member

Postby daisybev » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:11 pm

I love my computer because all my friends live in there....
daisybev
UKFM Member

Postby cat » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:19 pm

You just have to keep going the world won't stop with you
cat
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:18 pm

NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:52 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 pm

NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:18 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

home

Postby ellen b » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Sounds like something that a lot of communities have lost along the way, Princess I think your village sounds great.
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Its really just one long street with a circle at the back - like a P - very nice people and am very happy but that was after 24 years on suburbia to suit the kids and college and uni.
Now we are retired its best for us and kids are near enough hahahahah
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby daisybev » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:33 pm

daisybev
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:40 pm

NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby daisybev » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:43 pm

daisybev
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 pm

NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics