[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Angry Room

The Angry Room

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby daisybev » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:03 am

I love my computer because all my friends live in there....
daisybev
UKFM Member

Postby cat » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:58 pm

i never thought that i would have started such a debate.....but thanks for all ur replies and id just like to say my 3girls and 1 boy all have been brought up to respect each other aswell as strangers and like u velvet they get praised when out by strangers as i never need to tell them off in public.........in the house they have there moments but ive never tolerated rudness in any shape or for and i expect them to always consider others and to treat others as they themselves would like to be treated. When they were very young i was very strict now i dont need to but occasionally a sren look from me and they no whats expected of them...........if only it was the same in the house lol
You just have to keep going the world won't stop with you
cat
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:57 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:45 pm

think ill joun you fpr that scream motherelle
aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

ooh thats better!!!!

edit to reduce the argh as it was longer than the page :shock: Gill
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:03 pm

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to General Topics