[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Angry Room

The Angry Room

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Corinne » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:06 pm

I am angry that the person who ran over & killed my dog right in front of me yesterday didnt even STOP! :( :x :( :x

Corinne x
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby suep » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Oh Corinne what an awful thing to happen. I cant even put into words how sick I felt reading this. Im speechless for once! You must be devastated. ((((((Hug)))))
sue
suep
UKFM Member

Postby daisybev » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:53 pm

oh Corrine how awful they are required by law to stop...did you get their number did anyone get it...
the thoughtless B******...

I know it wont make it easier but please try and take it easy this will not help your fibro sweety and you could be sick for ages

special gentle hugs for you and your family
daisybev
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:16 pm

so sorry corinne.
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:33 pm

[quote="MISS BUNNYPENNY"]This will make you all angry: So I'm really sorry to say

Its the 8th of October and I have finished my Christmas present shopping all on the old internet. and I 've managed to save small forture.
I don't know if its the recession biting but I have brought most gifts on sale -75% off fashionable clothes. £30.00 jackets going for £7.00.and so on. theres some amazing deals out there at the moment.
Are you still my friends.[/quote]

I start my xmas shopping in August as have relatives in Australia and i have to have their parcels away early - then i just pick something up when i get taken shopping - then i get my daughter to pick up anything i need from shops or internet, usually QVC - but oh my god how i miss having a good walk around the shops and just taking time to look and pick.
I like to think about the present, it may not cost a lot, but a lot of thought has gone into it - better than a costly pressie that they just lifted and thought will do eh
princess
UKFM Regular

corinne

Postby princess » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:34 pm

[quote="Corinne"]I am angry that the person who ran over & killed my dog right in front of me yesterday didnt even STOP! :( :x :( :x

Corinne x[/quote]

Corinne im sending you a fibro hug honey - your heart must be broken - so sending love to you
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:33 pm

Hugs Corinne :( ((xx))

Another thing that makes me angry is people who get so caught up in their own problems they think that no one else matters... selfish people who put themselves first.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby daisybev » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:20 am

Know what you mean Gill , but wasnt that for the 101 room..

Hugs everyone I know its the angry room but I think it needs diffusing a little before the next bout of anger.

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGGLES)))))))))))))))))))))
daisybev
UKFM Member

Postby sammi » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:38 am

hi Corrine, really really sorry to hear about your dog. thats what happened to mine but fortunatly i wasnt there to witness it. terrible people in the world to day. so sorry. sammi :(
sammi
UKFM Member

Postby Corinne » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:03 pm

Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby daisybev » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:07 pm

daisybev
UKFM Member

dog

Postby princess » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:47 pm

corinne that is what we are here for, to help each other, please dont apologise to any of us.
Sending gentle firbo hug to you today
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Felyne » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Awww what terrible news, how could someone run over a dog and not stop... Makes me so ANGRY!

Hugs to you
Felyne
UKFM Member

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:12 pm

coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:31 pm

just a thought Mr A -who started this post does it stand for Mr ANGRY :x
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics