[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Easy QVC Christmas Cards to make

Easy QVC Christmas Cards to make

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Easy QVC Christmas Cards to make

Postby princess » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Very easy cards to make only need glue - everything is cut to size and ready just to put on cards.
Easy if you havent made any before, and good if you are experienced like myself you can add to it.
(Some american words but worth the money and nice to make and give out)
I have reviewed under Greta - and bought two sets now one for me and one for my daughter.
They come in a lovely box and i will use that to put a gift in its beautiful.

50 Complete Christmas Card Projects
£16.94

QVC Price
£18.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.95

Overall Rating 3.917 out of 5 3.9 out of 5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Snapshot (12 reviews)
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
112 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Christmas will be a time of creativity as well as goodwill with this Christmas card- making kit. The set contains 50 Christmas card projects in 25 designs, and there are also 78 monogram stickers, 50 envelopes and 64 envelope seals. For added versatility, the envelope seals and monogram stickers come in both small and large sizes. The set is presented in a storage box so you can keep your cards safe and sound.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:33 pm

Do they do Birthday cards too
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby LinzWorld » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:18 pm

You can also get kits at HobbyCraft.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm

I make cards for our local hospice - and i get all my stuff from www.qvc.co.uk or createandcaft.tv.

You buy the kit and make the cards yourself - but if you need a help is seeing what is right for you - just let me know and ill do my best to help.

Princess
princess
UKFM Regular

cards

Postby princess » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:16 pm

[quote="MISS BUNNYPENNY"]Do they do Birthday cards too[/quote]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These look a good price and easy to make!!
Cards, envelopes etc., all there just need glue

Set of 50 All Occasions Card Making Kits in Storage Box

Introductory Price
£19.99

QVC Price
£22.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.95

Overall Rating 4.385 out of 5 4.4 out of 5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Snapshot (13 reviews)
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
13 customers have reviewed this product.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have made this already and its really nice and well packed with everything you need. Cards too - just need glue

48 Complete Card Ideas with 200 Adhesive Stones & 8 Organza Ribbons

Introductory Price
£30.70

QVC Price
£33.75

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.45

Overall Rating 4.55 out of 5 4.6 out of 5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Snapshot (40 reviews)
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
40 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review

------------------------------------------------------------------------

create and craft. tv

Have tried this pack too - but you need to buy your envelopes and cards

Lili's Die Cut Decoupage Pack

Price: £12.99
Club Member Price £11.69

Postage and Packaging: £4.90
Estimates based on UK delivery

Item Code: 135907
More about this product
princess