newby

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

newby

Postby mandya » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:54 pm

:) hi to everyone, i'm new and abit lost in here. I have been in sooo much pain for as long as i can remember. the last 3 yrs have been the worst. it started with my shoulders then my neck i had MUA plus steriod injections at the same time .it worked for a while but came back worse and seemeed to bring with it pain to a new bit of my body. My hands are the worst now, well today anyway :cry: .I went to a different GP and he told me about FM after i told him"i hurt here here here and here" I work at a private hospital so i hunted down one of our rhumatologists and spoke to him about it for a couple of mins between he's patients. in that short space of time he told me i wasn't a nutter and to;d me about the web site. i have now got an appointment with him soon to talk me throught it. The best thing he did for me that day was tell me about this place. just knowin that there is people with the same pain as me makes me feel better. FM can make you feel very lonely.
mandya
UKFM Member

Postby iwh54 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:40 pm

:D :D Hello Mandya. Welcome to the forum, sorry you have FM.There are lots of people here who can answer any questions you may have. All you have to do is ask. :) :)
iwh54
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum ((xx))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:51 pm

Hello and good evening to ya
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics